Recording Engineering Services
Recording Engineering Overview
At Ralph Sutton Recording Engineering Services, my Los Angeles, CA based recording engineering service, I offer a wide range of services to help musicians, bands, artists, and producers create high-quality recordings. As an accomplished recording engineer, I use both Pro Tools and Analog Tape machines to capture the best possible sound. I’m skilled in both digital and analog signal processing, which allows me to enhance the sound of the recorded material during the recording and editing process. I closely monitor and adjust levels and sound quality during recording, and I save, edit, and organize the recorded audio files for easy access and retrieval.
For vocals, overdubs, horns, and string sessions, I focus on isolation, microphone selection, and placement, and capturing high-quality audio takes. I understand the importance of achieving the desired sound, which is why I use a combination of Pro Tools, Analog Tape machines, and external analog and digital signal processing to achieve a polished, artistic, high-end sound.
In addition to my technical expertise, I have a deep understanding of the creative process involved in making music. I work closely with my clients to understand their goals and preferences, and I tailor my services to meet their needs. As Ralph Sutton Recording Engineer, I’m passionate about helping artists achieve their creative goals, and I’m confident that I can help you create a recording that is marketable and will stand the test of time.
Overall, if you’re looking for a Los Angeles, CA-based recording engineering service that uses Pro Tools and Analog Tape machines, as well as external analog and digital signal processing to create high-quality recordings, look no further than Ralph Sutton Recording Engineering Services. I’m dedicated to helping artists achieve their vision for their music, and I’m committed to delivering a final product that exceeds your expectations.
Studio Recording Sessions:
- Set up and configuration of recording equipment
- Recording and capturing of high-quality audio
- Monitoring and adjusting levels and sound quality during recording
- Saving, editing, and organizing of recorded audio files
- Isolation and Noise abatement of the vocal booth
- Microphone selection and placement
- Recording and capturing of high-quality vocal takes
- Processing and editing of vocal tracks as necessary
- Isolation, DI selection, and other necessary hardware and software setup
- Arrange and configure the recording area for instrumentation, microphone selection, and the associated equipment needed
- Recording and capturing of high-quality overdub takes
- Processing and editing of overdub tracks as necessary
- Set up and configuration of recording equipment and recording studio
- Recording and capturing high-quality audio for each instrument
- Monitoring and adjusting levels, EQ, Compression, and other EFX to improve sound quality during the recording
- Saving, editing, processing, and organizing recorded audio files
Horn Section Recording:
- Isolation and Noise abatement of the horn(s) section recording area
- Microphone selection and placement for each horn instrument and or section
- Recording and capturing high-quality horn takes
- Processing and editing of horn tracks as necessary
String Section Recording:
- Isolation and Noise abatement of string section recording area
- Microphone selection and placement for each string instrument, and or string section.
- Recording and capturing high-quality string sections takes
- Processing and editing of string section tracks as necessary